Whenever am going to have sex with my partner, my partner complains that l don't get wet... Is there any problem with that and what are the causes and solution to that
Vaginal dryness is common condition and it can happen to women at any age. It causes discomfort and it may affect you physically (have bruises during sex) or it can affect psychologically (like in your case when your partner complains). However this condition can be addressed by first identifying the cause.
Vaginal dryness can be as a result of:
• Lack of enough lubrication during sex
• Use of medications including contraceptives
• Use of perfumed soaps or inserting chemicals in your vagina.
You can start by:
• Telling your partner what turns you on and see if that will improve your lubrication
• You can use water based lubricants that you can buy in a chemist such as K-Y jelly
However if it persists it is important that you seek medical attention.
Check out these articles for more information: https://lovemattersafrica.com/making-love/sex-problems-how-to-overcome-t... and https://lovemattersafrica.com/our-bodies/female-body/8-things-women-shou...
Love Matters Team.