Posted by JugHead

My penis hurts when its erect..... Has some discharge and pains when passing urine.... Does it mean I have an STI?! And what's the remedy?!


Hello JugHead, thank you for reaching out to us. Since this is a medical issue we strongly advise you see a medical professional for a comprehensive diagnosis. If you are in Kenya
Here is a list of health institutions that should be of help

You can also call Marie Stopes Kenya today on 0800 720005 (free of charge) to book an appointment with them.