How can a lady sustain a relationship or marriage if the guy libido is higher than the lady libido..
A low sex drive is a pretty common problem for women, and many experience it at some point in their lives. However it varies between women. It is also possible for you to want to have sex less often that your partner, that does not mean that either of you is doing something that is abnormal. It does happen though it may cause distress.
Desire for sex is based on a complex interaction of many things affecting intimacy, including physical and emotional well-being, experiences, beliefs, lifestyle, and your current relationship. If you're experiencing a problem in any of these areas, it can affect your desire for sex.
Some of the causes may include;-
• Mental health issues which includes anxiety, depression and stress. This stress could be as result of financial or work stress,
• Low self-esteem and poor perception of your body image,
• If you have a history of sexual abuse or physical abuse related to your sexuality,
• Pain during sex or inability to achieve orgasm,
• Abuse of hard drugs, alcohol and smoking,
• Fatigue either from caring other people or illness, and
• For many women, emotional closeness is an essential element to sexual intimacy. So problems in your relationship can be a major factor in low sex drive. Decreased interest in sex is often a result of ongoing issues, such as: lack of connection with your partner, unresolved conflicts or fights, poor communication of sexual needs and preferences and trust issues.
It is therefore important that you evaluate what could be the cause of the low sexual desire. If it’s relational, then you may consider having a candid conversation with your partner. If it medical related, seek medical advice.
Check out this article for more information: https://lovemattersafrica.com/making-love/female-sexual-desire-ebbs-and-...
Love Matters Team.