guys I really need your help ....before I have gone through several rejections by several ladies am a second year student in university ...right now and I find it hard to approach any girl because the memories of being rejected keep on playing in my mind what can I do? Your advices will be highly appreciated.
One of the deepest needs of human beings is the need to belong and to be accepted. When you are rejected in one way or another, you fail to satisfy this important need. This may cause you to feel lonely, scared and even hopeless.
While time heals your wounds, here are some tips on how to deal with rejection, ease pain and make your recovery period manageable;-
• Tell yourself it will go because it really will. Keep reminding yourself that this is only temporary and you may be even thankful for this experience in the future.
• Engage in physical activities. Physical activity forces us to concentrate outside of ourselves and live in the moment and it is usually positive and beneficial for you.
• Focus outside yourself. Although it might be harder to do right now, avoid blaming and criticizing yourself. Be your own friend.
• Learn something new. Learning a new skill can be challenging; in addition to obvious benefits, it helps you heal by keeping you busy and focused. Learning a new skill may help discover new opportunities or meet new people.
• Travel. New places are always fun to explore and, just like suggestions above, new places will distract our attention from negative thoughts and add excitement to our lives.
• Meet new people. This goes without saying. When you meet someone new, you want to put your best foot forward, and this will force you to pick yourself up.
• Consider counseling. Professional counseling works, talking about your feelings with someone else may help to heal.
Check this article for more information on how to deal with rejection;- https://lovematters.co.ke/resource/dealing-with-rejection
Wish you quick recovery!
Love Matters Team.
Alot of thingz happen in life same times coz imai self was once avictim but ihad to pull up mai self and said Andrew believe in your self becoz we men/boyz tend to have dat fear that since ihv been rejected onces or twice, the fear then over rules our mindz but if u believe n over come dat fear u can make it bradah